Easy And Stunning POP Designs Of Glamour And Sophistication
Published On: Jan 21, 2022
A home is everyone’s dreamland. We all want it to be the best with amazing wall paints, interior design, pop designs etc. In this modern world, our homes are full of comfort and beauty. This content will inspire all those who live and breathe interior designs When a small place is crafted with innovative ideas, it becomes far better to provide a sense of ultimate comfort. Every open space in a house, such as a kitchen room, bedroom, and balcony, is a base to create innovative designs. To bring an outstanding effect to the dwelling place of an individual, POP designs is bringing about a revolution. POP design for home interiors helps to treat yourself with a soothing effect. Some of the best ideas of POP designs for home decor are presented in the discussion below.
1. Ceilings That Make You Go WowSimple pop designs for the living room can create a different aura. POP used as a building material for false ceilings can prove to have more strength and durability. Apart from that, POP material is heat resistant and thus provides a cooling effect to the areas under it. Moreover, it is easy to be applied, simplifying the crafting process. Thus any sort of design can be created by using this material. False ceilings have become an essential feature of every house in urban areas, be it for lighting or decoration.
2. Decorate Your Open Kitchens With Unconventional DesignsA large number of open kitchen designs are available in the market with a lot of innovations. An open kitchen, if designed properly, can attract the eyes of your guest. If POP designs are bestowed with finely crafted techniques, they give an excellent result. POP has got many advantages compared to other materials in terms of its ease of getting moulded in different shapes. Creating a false ceiling on the kitchen top provides an additional stunning look. Apart from that, creating wall decors with the help of Plaster of Paris can also enhance the beauty of your kitchen. Modern kitchen designs can be incorporated while creating such kinds of additive features to your kitchen. It helps in making your kitchen a place where you can enjoy cooking.
3. Keep A Balance Between Ceiling To WallIt is completely subjective whether to align a ceiling design to the walls of a room or have a false ceiling. In both cases, Plaster of Paris plays an integral part in crafting such innovative ideas into reality. A desire to get something sleek and simple can be best satisfied by the development of well-aligned ceilings. This sort of art can be regarded as one of the best ideas in creating a modern kitchen and giving an attractive look to it. The wall panelling technique does not take much space and can be completed within a minimum space allotted for it, saving space for restoring other items of home decor at its best. Choosing a particular design for such a kind of wall panelling can act as an impressive art for reconstructing the look of your living room. There is an ample number of designs available to be used in such panelling systems. The simple yet innovative form of decorating mechanism is quite popular in urban areas nowadays. This is also considered a cost-effective style for creating a unique design in your living room.
4. Inverted Cove In-Ceiling Creates A Unique LookThis procedure of interior designing helps in the formation of a unique blend of designs in your ceiling. This inserted cove design is suitable for every place in your house. It can be made in your kitchen, living room, or bedroom. This kind of insertion which comes equipped with bright colours, makes your ceiling look quite attractive. Inverted cove designs are a modern trend that enriches the specific outlook of a particular ceiling. Painting these inverted coves with colours that match kitchen interior designs can be quite attractive. It can also form a part of a modular kitchen set up by the requirements of customers. In study rooms as well as bedrooms, inverted coves are considered as a piece of design that is quite appreciated. A good outlook encourages the spirit to work or have a moment of relaxation. This sort of simple false ceiling design for the hall can be used along with certain mild blends of lighting. It creates a mesmerizing effect to turn on your mood after a hectic day or provides a scenario to enjoy the phenomenon. This decor creates a unique style of the balcony and enriches its exhibiting property. Apart from that, track lights can also be used in such inverted coves that give an innovative look. However, this design is simple yet attractive for a large number of individuals in terms of decorating their dwelling place.
5. Add Glamour To Enhance The POPPlaster of Paris is a kind of material that does not shrink when used for creating designs. This feature of this respective material prevents the development of cracks in designs formed by it. Simple ceiling design for the hall adds to the formation of beautiful designs without indulging in any kind of massive expenses. Forming a curved structure on the ceiling of your bedroom creates a stylish look for that specific area. Various shapes and forms can be constructed by using Plaster of Paris on respective ceilings. This glamorous, simple pop design for hall 2021 can be made more attractive by forming circular as well as inverted grooves. A touch of beautiful sculptures along with specific designs creates a magnificent outlook to a place. It is suitable for an open kitchen, bedroom, and balcony as well. The only thing required is the proper selection of design for the same. Apart from that, one can also attach a series of dazzling lights to enrich such innovations. Several designs of false ceilings are available in the market nowadays.
6. Add An Asymmetric Design PatternApart from creating a regular design for your ceiling, try some simple false ceiling designs for the living room. Plus-minus form of ceiling design is a kind in which an irregular pattern of design is evident in the crafted piece of work. This modern technique is getting popular day by day. This form of crafting includes an innovative procedure to add certain structures to specific parts of designs. A specific type of protrusions or tucked-in bits are relevant forms that are used in this type of design. This type of simple false ceiling design for the living room is quite intricate; hence it is not preferred over basic POP ceiling designs. But if made with proper training and skills, it can result in the formation of an unparalleled design.
7. Incorporate Box Designs In CeilingsPOP finds its use in the formation of box designs in the ceilings, which is another creative way to design your ceiling. . This design is accompanied by a selection of appropriate colours for these boxes. This technique results in the creation of a fabulous look to the respective false ceiling. Selections of vibrant colours for these boxes are an integral part of the creation of such designs. It is suitable for the bedroom as well as the living room in particular yet can even be used for the kitchen. Among the unique box designs, the most appreciated colour is black and white. This unique black and white combination creates a chessboard that looks to your ceiling.
8. Keep It Minimalistic With Peripheral CeilingPeripheral ceiling design includes chessboard formation of such sculptures that only deals with peripheral areas of the ceiling. In balcony areas, it creates a style that can be incorporated with specific lighting. This creates an innovative look for your balcony and can be enriched with hanging lights and lampshades. The sleek and simple design of the peripheral POP ceiling is best suitable for low ceiling roofs as it runs only along the margins of the roof. In the study, a peripheral ceiling is best suited when it is accompanied by some specific spotlights. Ideas to inculcate such designs in the kitchen as well can be obtained from Kitchen design images available in various internet sources. Certain ideas can also be obtained from specific sources of designing a specific sculpture.
9. Experiment With False CeilingPOP can be used for creating specific grooves on your false ceiling, which makes amazing art. It also allows the formation of grooves that embraces a dramatic phenomenon for a specific area. This is quite an innovative approach towards the creation of a mesmerizing effect on your room. It disperses the lights to various angles and results in the formation of a unique surrounding. It is suitable for use in the kitchen as well as balcony areas. This particular design is quite effective for high ceiling roofs as well as for low ceiling roofs. Thus, this design is considered an effective modern form for creating a false ceiling.
10. Use Fun Designs For Your Children’s RoomThe children's room always requires a specific form of design according to their wishes. A priority is provided in developing certain unique designs that will create a playful ambience in their room. Specific structures, including clouded structures, star shapes, and shapes of butterflies and birds, are made. The main motto for the creation of such a design involves decorating the room as well as bringing a smile to children’s faces. Designs selected should be such that it goes well with the colour of the room to give a wonderful effect. A combination of various patterns of light will do complete justice to such innovative artwork.
11. Traditional Never Goes Out of StylePOP design can never go out of fashion. Well, wooden rafter design, along with specific designs of paints on the wall, can make you feel as if you are living in ancient days. . Moreover, this kind of design can be quite attractive to people who love to revive old memories. t
12. Design With Mix-N-Match StyleThis sort of design points towards the creation of designs that include a combination of ideas. Incorporating wooden details along with the inverted cove design of the POP structure is an innovative example of such. This living room's simple pop design adds to the ambience of the room and creates a marvellous view. It gets accompanied by different forms of lighting and the use of various other ideas.
13. Make Use Of Platform PanelsPlatform panels are an effective approach towards forming a unique design as well as hiding all wirings in the best way. It can be decorated with pendant lights and other forms of lighting to give an outstanding yet cost-effective decoration.
Don't Miss OutBasic To Quirky POP Designs For Home Interiors POP Designs For A Fun And Trendy Bedroom
FAQs About Easy And Stunning POP Designs
Q. What is POP and how can it be used in my house?Plaster of Paris or POP is a fast-setting plaster that is made from a white powder that gets hard when you expose it to water and then allow it to dry. POP for home is mainly used to make false ceilings or protrusions that are most commonly used in home interior design.
Q. Which brand provides the best POP?The best brands for POP in India are:
- Gyproc by Saint-Gobain
- USG Boral
- GypsOman- Gypcore
Q. How can I paint a false ceiling made of POP?Follow these simple steps to paint a new POP false ceiling:
- Prepare your area
- Mark any necessary tiles
- Clean the metal gridding
- Remove any rust
- Apply your grid paint
- Paint your tiles
- Put the tiles back up
Q. What is the ideal thickness of POP in a wall?
- The common thickness for a single coat of plaster is 12 mm and 15 mm.
- The total thickness of two coats of plaster should not exceed 20 mm.
- The thickness of three coats of plaster should not exceed 25 mm.
Top 5 Modern Pop Plus Minus Design Ideas for the Bedrooms in India
POP Design Ideas for Your Bedroom 2022
Basic to Quirky POP Designs for Home Interiors