Living Room Interior Design Ideas
Crafting a living room design can be daunting, but Interior Company is here to help! We've got the perfect trifecta of comfort, style, and practicality to turn your space into an inviting haven. From formal living room interior design, quiet reading nooks to family rooms or dens, our unique ideas will help you create a space that is personable to you and tailored to your needs. Step into your modern living room design with our extensive selection of appealing furniture layouts, inspiring colour palettes, and decorating tricks.
Geometric Rug Living Room
In an open living room with a monotone colour scheme, black and white geometric rugs are a subtle way to introduce interest in the
Beige Walled Living Room Design With Earthy Tones
This boho decorating living room features a modern sofa in a pale grey with a wooden coffee table and woven basket. The chunky thr
Serene Blue and White Living Room
When it comes to complementary colours, blue and white are a striking combination. In this space of muted tones, an enduring blue
Gleaming Black and Gold Living Room Design With Beige Sofa Set
Black and gold is a classic combination and is still popular in terms of elegance and visual impact. This black and gold living ro
Muted Beige Living Room
This beige living room evokes warmness and elegance keeping the natural elements in place. Beige colours work well as a base, as i
Coastal Living Room Design With Cane Furniture And Wooden Flooring
The easiest way to bring the beach vibe into your home is to incorporate the colours you see when youre sitting seaside like shade
Living Room Design Ideas for You
- Light Beige Living Room
- Wooden Brown Living Room
- Dark Blue Living Room
- Mint Green Living Room
- Mustard Living Room
- Multicolour Living Room
- Teal Living Room
- Royal Blue Living Room
- Ivory Living Room
- Neutral Living Room
- Off white Living Room
- Green Living Room
- Red Living Room
- Orange Living Room
- White Living Room
- Grey Living Room
- Brown Living Room
- Beige Living Room
- Navy Blue Living Room
- Yellow Living Room
- Pink Living Room
- Multi-Colour Living Room
- Skin Living Room
- Terracotta Living Room
- Purple Living Room
- Black Living Room
- Olive Green Living Room
- Blue Living Room
- Pista Green Living Room
- Natural Brown Living Room
- Peach Living Room
- Gold Living Room
Expansive Open Concept Living Room
When it comes to setting up an open concept living room, its important to establish each one as its own space to maintain uniformi
Navy Blue Couch Living Room Design With Indoor Plants And Abstract Wall Frames
Blue couches are a versatile option that can work in just about any living room layout. For instance, here navy blue couch merges
Beautiful Traditional Living Room
For a traditional style, keep your layout balanced and symmetrical. Rugs make a classic addition to the modern traditional living
Modern Cosy Living Room
In a picturesque, modern cosy living room like this, taking a sleek approach to designing is essential. Natural materials and mute
Japanese Petite Living Room WIth Spot Lights and Bamboo Chairs
This Japanese living room has an open-space design with a large window to bask in the sunlight. The room has simple modular furnit
Stylish Industrial Living Room
Industrial ceilings often make a statement because of the out-of-the-box choices, like in this living room. The exposed ductwork,
Cosy Grey Sectional Living Room
While designing the grey sectional living room of your choice, consider throwing in some vibrant touches with colours like yellow
Earthy Grey and White Living Room
The Grey and White living room combination is naturally soothing. To make the colours even more earthy and pacifying, line up the
Wooden Accent Wall Living Room
The light brown wooden accent against the pristine white wall draws your attention and offers an interesting textural contrast to
Yellow Living Room
A little piece of sunshine in the house, the yellow in the room will brighten the moods of the dullest souls. Muted mustard yellow
Warm Victorian Living Room
A short trip to the late 1800s, this living room has interesting gothic influences and intricately designed wooden accents on the
Grey Transitional Living Space
Warm, relaxing, and timeless, the neutral wall behind the neutral sofa creates an environment that makes you feel welcomed and cal
Opulent Art-deco Living Room
The living rooms that are designed in the Art Deco style evokes opulence and elegance with geometric patterns, large-sized furnitu
Stylish Living Room Design For Apartments With Chic Add Ons
This apartment living room exudes grandeur and style with wooden flooring and large windows peeing the sunlight through in creatin
Textured Grey Living Room
Want to give your space dimension? Take a cue from this living room. The quickest way to liven up a grey living room is the blend
Traditional French-Country Living Room Design With Wooden Flooring And Chandeliars
This French-country living room features delicate and feminine visual elements weaved together giving a country vibe. The antique
Elegant Floor Lamp in Living Room
If you’re looking for something to provide focused lighting across a large space, an arc floor lamp is a perfect choice. This mode
Eclectic Living Room
With vintage black pouffes, pastel yellow perfection and just the right touch of whimsical, this living room is a blend of modern
Calm Coastal Living Room
Coastal design is a hallmark of the timeless use of neutral colours and woven textures. The blue and white colour palette, and org
Living Room Design With Sliding Doors Leading To The Backyard
Rugs add texture and cosiness and serve as the perfect finishing touch for any living room. Blue is one for you if you're looking
Gorgeous Living Room Design With Some Serene Blue
Designing with rich tones of blues allows you to add depth and drama while still creating a relaxing room aura. This space strikes
Yellow and Black Living Room Design With Cartoonic Elements
Black and white living rooms, can be an especially elegant choice for those who prefer a classic style. Using this combination wit
Minimalistic White Living Room Design With Neutral Shades
Layering shades of cream and white in your living room instantly creates a calm aesthetic vibe. Here, in this living room, neutral
A Bohemian Living Room Design Featuring Staw Rattan Chandelier
This small living room adds a boho-chic vibe with its casual and put-together look. The small tree in the braided basket, green th
What Are Living Room Designs and How Do They Make a Difference?
The living room, the nucleus of the home, serves more than one purpose as an entertainment and welcoming space that is further shaped by the tangible elements from layout to decor. At Interior Company, our focus lies on crafting liveable and chic living room designs that truly harmonise with your lifestyle.
Browse Popular Types of Living Room Designs With Interior Company
Curating distinct styles of living room design ideas with Interior Company that are beautiful yet attainable.
- With a variety of hues and trendy styles, embrace Contemporary living room interiors.
- An eclectic mix of patterns, shades and textures for your Boho living room design.
- Evoke a modern and rugged charm with Industrial living room ideas.
- Fabricated with organic, clean lines and wooden furniture is the voguish Mid-Century modern living room interior design.
- Create a simple, sleek, and streamlined design with minimalist living room interiors.
Recreate the hub of your home to cheer and make memories with loved ones.
How to Decorate a Living Room With Simple Things
Are you thinking of revamping your living room interior design or finding easy ways to perk up the outdated space without spending a huge chunk of money? Here are some pro-approved tips from our design experts at Interior Company:
- Consider changing the layout of moving furniture, think of a focal point and start designing the whole space around it.
- Embrace colour and play with patterns for an enviable living room design.
- Refresh your curtains or swatch up the throw pillows are a few inexpensive ways to transform your living room design.
- Add an antique or statement decor item to incite character and personalise your living room interiors.
- Hang an eclectic collection of your favourite art or family photos, or decorative plates to serve as an eye-catching focal point in your living area design.
- Bring in fresh greenery to revitalise your living space and the finishing touch that promotes harmonious balance and fortune.
Popular Living Room Colour Ideas for Cosy and Livable Space
Colours induce a distinctive vibe whilst setting the mood you want to create in your living room design. Choose a colour palette that resonates with your personality and makes you feel at home. Whether you are into muted, calming tones or moody, vibrant hues, Interior Company’s living room colour ideas aplenty for your space.
- Soft neutrals like soft beige, grey, or taupe for timeless elegance.
- Soothing blues and muted greens for a tranquil and grounded feeling.
- Rich, warm, earthy tones like terracotta or olive green exude cosiness and feel like a welcoming retreat.
- Shades of grey offer a dramatic and modern yet sophisticated look.
- Subtle pastel shades like blush pink, baby blue, and mint green lend an airy and pleasant ambience.
How to Choose a Suitable Colour Scheme for Your Living Room?
Choosing a colour scheme for the living room might be a daunting task as there are numerous things to consider before selecting a room colour palette. From the impact of natural lighting to finding inspiration from pieces of artwork or furnishings and the lively tones of the natural elements, our interior designers and experts have exemplified distinct skills and quirks to create a striking contemporary space.
5 Living Room Design Tips to Select the Best Living Layout
At Interior Company you’ll find ample inspiration to curate the most cherished space in your home. Here are five expert tips to select the best layout that accommodate your preferences and lifestyle choices.
- Start by identifying the primary functions of your living room design. Whether it's for relaxation, entertainment, or a bit of both, create distinct zones for each purpose.
- Consider the room's focal point, like a fireplace, artwork, or panoramic view, and arrange furniture around it to create a natural flow.
- For small living room ideas, choose colours and themes that breathe life into the space. Keep walls free and avoid oversized pieces that can overwhelm the area.
- Arrange your furniture- be it the sofas or TV unit design, there's enough space for easy movement.
- Opt for versatile furniture for open-plan layouts, aligning with kitchen interior design to lend a seamless look.
How do I plan an interior living room?
A living room design is very important as it is a space that welcomes you or any of your guests to your house. The design interior should be something that describes you. Contact the Interior company to get the best interior design advice that suits you and your home.
What are the different styles of living rooms?
Different styles of living room interior consist of:
- Minimalist Style Living Room
- Scandinavian Style Living Room
- Contemporary Style Living Room
- Coastal Style Living Room
- Luxury Style Living Room
- Traditional Style Living Room
- Rustic Style Living Room
- Eclectic Style Living Room
- Industrial Style Living Room
- Modern Style Living Room
What's trending in Indian living rooms?
Being focused on the trends, it’s best to add contrast, class and fashion to your space. Add mirrors to your space to amp up the niche, creating bold colour combinations is also one of the most popular choices for 2023 living room designs.
What is the difference between a drawing room and a living room?
The prime difference between a drawing room and a living room is that a living room is primarily used by the family for relaxation, entertainment and leisure whereas the latter is used to entertain guests and visitors.
How can I decorate my living room in a modern style?
Allowing natural light and fresh air into your living room interior is a major component of modern as well as Indian style. Create that with floor-to-ceiling windows, sliding glass doors, french windows or tissue drapery to accentuate the beauty of your living room interior design.
How can I make my small living room beautiful?
Create a space that has hidden storage, you don’t want your nook to look cluttered. Add minimalist furniture to your living room interior for allowing visibility.
What are the elements of the living room?
6 basic elements of a living room interior design are:
- Decorations and art
- Designer lighting or chandeliers
- Balanced spaces
- Contemporary furniture and comfortable seating
- And wooden elements