- Wardrobe Design Guide
types of Wardrobes
Quintessential modern wardrobe categories that serve personalised and functional purposes.
Exclusive Wardrobe Design ThemesView All
From contemporary to traditional, these inspiring wardrobe themes will create a cohesive space.
- Contemporary Theme Wardrobe Design
- Modern Theme Wardrobe Design
- Luxury Theme Wardrobe Design
- Traditional Theme Wardrobe Design
Standard Dimensions of a Wardrobe Design
Skillfully crafted wardrobes result in an effective, organised, and hustle-free domain.
Sliding Wardrobe DesignsView All
From modern to contemporary, these inspiring sliding wardrobe will create a cohesive space.
- Classic Black and White Wardrobe Design
- Luxurious Grey and Lemon Yellow Wardrobe Design
- Modern Wooden Finish Wardrobe Design
- Modern Wardrobe Design with Mirror
- Elegant Gents Wardrobe
- Floor to Ceiling Transparent Wardrobe
- Lavish Glass Sliding Wardrobe
- Sliding Wall to Wall Wardrobe
- Sliding Full Wall Wardrobe
- White Aluminium Wardrobe
- Glamourous Sliding Mirror Wardrobe
- Sliding Dark Brown Wardrobe
Every element plays an intimate role in the creation of an immaculate modular wardrobe.
Modular Wardrobe Material Comparison
- Partical Board
- Particle board is formed from compressed wood chips, sawdust particles and
- Low-quality and
- Fragile and cannot withstan heavy loads
- Cheapest among
- Exposed to moisture
- Suitable for readymade
- Medium-Density-Fibreboard fabricated from wood fibres
- More economical than plywood and HDF
- Less susceptible to damages
- Easy to cut in varied designs and styles
- The engineered material is made of thin layers of wood veneer
- Solid wood appearance and attractive look
- Enduring and sturdy than MDF and Particleboard
- Expensive yet
- More resistance to moisture damage and scratches
- Rigid in
- High-Density-Fibreboard is composed of wooden fibre chips and other wood
- Fine-textured and
- Higher strength than
- Inexpensive than plywood and costlier than MDF.
- Dense and high-moisture resistance.
Design Your Own Wardrobe
Tailor-fit wardrobes that accentuate your style of living.
Comparison between Sliding, Floor-to-Ceiling and Hinged Wardrobes
- Sliding wardrobes provide enough storage space by adding elements like shelving and baskets.
- Floor-to-ceiling wardrobes employ the entire available space on the wall for maximum storage.
- Hinged wardrobes offer decent storage space, depending on the depth available.
- Although the cost of a wardrobe depends on factors like size, material, accessories, and labour cost, a sliding wardrobe is comparatively more expensive.
- Although the cost of a wardrobe depends on factors like size, material, accessories, and labour cost, floor-to-ceiling wardrobes are less expensive than sliding wardrobes.
- Although the cost of a wardrobe depends on factors like size, material, accessories, and labour, hinged wardrobes are usually the most inexpensive.
- Sliding wardrobes have limited visibility and are expensive in nature.
- Unless the ceilings are low or you are tall, reaching the top shelves is a strenuous task.
- Since they swing outwards when opened, hinged wardrobes take up extra floor space.
- Sliding wardrobes fit even in the most compact spaces while creating an illusion of a bigger space.
- Floor-to-ceiling wardrobes make the best use of the available space, maximise storage and create clean lines.
- Hinged wardrobes provide the best visibility as they swing wide open and are easy to maintain.
How do i choose a wardrobe for my bedroom?
Adhere to these crucial factors for stunning bedroom wardrobe carcasses.
Modular wardrobe vs Carpentry wardrobe
- Modular wardrobes are made as per the industry standards resulting in lesser flexibility.
- The production quality can go unchecked as modular wardrobes are mass-produced.
- Modular wardrobes are less adaptive in nature as they cannot fit every allotted size or space.
- Modular wardrobes are cheaper than customised ones as they are built in large numbers.
- Modular wardrobes are less user-friendly and durable than custom-made furniture.
- Carpentry wardrobes offer greater flexibility and can be customised according to personal style.
- Carpentry wardrobes allow one to keep a detailed eye on the quality and production.
- Carpentry wardrobes can be designed as per the available space, dimensions, and desired size.
- Carpentry wardrobes are more expensive as they are tailored to one’s specifications.
- Carpentry wardrobes are more durable and user-friendly owing to skilled craftsmanship.
Finishes that Define Modern Wardrobes
Explore an array of wardrobe finishes that enhance the aesthetics of your room.
- Glossy Finish Wardrobe Design
- Wooden Finish Wardrobe Design
- Matte Finish Wardrobe Design
The Ultimate Wardrobe Design Checklist
Cohere these touchpoints to bring your dream closet to life!
The Major Do’s and Don'ts of Wardrobe Planning
Abide by these guidelines for a seamless wardrobe design.
Exquisite Wardrobe Design Trends
Your inspiration for state-of-the-art wardrobes brushed with a finesse of trending themes.
Our Brand Partners
An elite list of partners who strengthen our brand promise